Happy Birthday Grace

Today is a very special day. It is one of my absolute best friends birthdays! GRACE! 

Happy Birthday Grace! So we've known each other for ever, but we really became super close around seventh grade and have been such good friends since really. I love you so so so so SO much and you are so much fun. We always have such a fun time doing whatever it is we do. Usually we go to Gap, but other times we have photo shoots and dance parties and eat ice cream in your basement. I am so excited that you are sixteen! I actually can't believe it. Think. In two years we're going (hopefully...) to college :'( tear. But we've gotta make the most of these high school years. Soon we'll be getting our licenses and then we can party all night and drive around! 

I can't imagine my life without you Grace because you are seriously pretty amazing. I love you to the moon and back and I hope you have a swagu birthday. ILY G. 



Grace is actually the most photogenic person you will ever meet by the way.

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...