Plaid To The Max

Since forever plaid has been an essential to the fall time. But especially this year I've been falling in love with all different plaid pieces and flannel shirts too! They are absolutely perfect for the colder months of fall to throw on over anything! These are some of my favorites.


I think my favorite thing about plaid is that it can be paired so many different ways. Flannels look great on their own or layered over graphic tees. Plaid shirts look perfect underneath sweaters for that fun pop of a collar with a unique accent. Also I've been seeing plaid shirts worn with statement necklaces as shown above. I think this look is so cute! It definitely adds a girly element to a more boyish look.

I definitely need to invest in some more flannels because I love how soft they are! Plaid shirts are perfect too! I don't own very many of either, but I may just have to purchase some because they are such a fall essential.

Do you like plaid?

xx

1 comment :

  1. I love plaid! It is so perfect for the fall :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...