Versatile Blogger Award


Hey guys! I wanted to say a big thanks to Adalia from Sequins & Florals and Hunter from Prep on a Budget for nominating me for the versatile blogger award! It makes me so happy that people enjoy reading my blog! I have put so much time and effort into making my blog so that my readers would enjoy it and I'm amazed that I've achieved that! Thank you guys all for reading!

So in lieu of the award I'm supposed to write seven facts about myself so here they are!

1. I love shopping and I have a big addiction so I have cut myself off for the month of my October. No more shopping for the rest of the month, :'( tear. 
2. My favorite colors are aqua blue and navy.
3. I was an Irish Dancer for 7 years. 
4. I just got a haircut, and now my hair is so short. I can't deal.
5. My favorite store is Gap, I literally go there every weekend because I live super close to one.
6. I'm obsessed with my MacBook Pro. 
7. I am also obsessed with anything created by Dan Schneider, aka Victorious, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, iCarly, and The Amanda Show. I think that he is the most clever and innovative writer for TV shows and movies. 

So here are the six people I nominate! Some of them have already been nominated, but I don't read that many blogs so yeah. 

Prepster and the City--this one has to be removed because the blog was removed from online, not sure why though. sorry about that.

If you're reading this then I nominate you as well!

xx

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the nomination girl! I appreciate it;)

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did the award! I love navy blue too!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...