Friday Favorites

I really don't have much of an intro besides... I found the memory card to my camera! It was exactly where I put it last so I'm not sure why I couldn't find it. So now I can use it at the football game today and for homecoming pictures! Woo hoo! So let's just get into my favorites for the week.


Before You Exit | So this band is pretty swag. I really like their music and they usually do just covers of songs and that's how I found them first, but this is one of their original songs and it's so catchy! It's called I Like That! Definitely check it out I've been listening to it all week! And funny story about these hotties. I actually saw them in my hotel lobby when I was in LA and I honestly didn't recognize them, but I made awkward eye contact with Riley (the one in the middle). And then they kept instagramming pictures of the hotel and I was so mad that I didn't get a picture with them because we were leaving for the day! I guess I'll have nothing but my memories...haha whatever when I live in Cali I'll hopefully see celebs all the time. 



Brandy Melville | I've been obsessed with Brandy Melville recently. Like a little too obsessed. I'll definitely do a post soon, I've been working on it, but getting sidetracked pretty easily, hehe. But I just recently ordered some things from Brandy Melville since there are no Brandy's anywhere near me #awshucks. So I ordered some stuff and I'm thinking of doing a video haul. Let me know if you want to see that! Their clothes are just swagular and never really go out of style.

Anyways! HC is tomorrow. I finally figured out what I am wearing for a dress and shoes. Ha ha, when is your homecoming/what are you wearing?

Comment below! I love receiving and reading comments!

xx,
Katelyn

2 comments :

  1. I'm loving Brady Melville too! My Friday favorite is definitely Acvcii's new song "Wake me Up"! It's definitely been on full rotation!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, please make a video haul! I can't wait to see what you got from Brandy! I've been thinking about placing an order soon too..their stuff is just so awesome!

    XOXO,
    Caroline
    vaisforlillylovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...