What to be for Halloween

Hey guys! So Halloween is just around the corner! I'm pretty excited although I haven't figured out what I'm doing on Halloween yet. Anyways, I'll need a costume no matter what. Honestly you're never too young to go trick-or-treating and I think it's a super fun part of Halloween and I definitely want to go trick-or-treating this year. But, I'm not sure what to be! I have been looking around quite a bit and these are a few of my Halloween faves. Let me know if you want to see a DIY on how I make my costume (if I end up creating my own). I made a Minnie Mouse one last year out of the same costume I wore in Kindergarden and it turned out super good! 
Anyways, these are my 2 favorite costumes that I might be for Halloween.


xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...